Monday, November 21, 2005

The Ones That Got Away: Kevin Whitmore

Waldschattenspiel

There is something magical about this game. I am sure most strategy game fans will sneer at this selection. For me,Waldschattenspiel bypasses the brain and hits me directly in the heart. Play it at midnight with a bunch of friends in a camphouse in the middle of the New Mexico forest - and I guarantee you will also come to love this game.

Carcassonne: The City

It has become all too chic to dismiss anything with Carcassonne in the title. I think a great number of people have never given this extremely interesting strategy game a chance. An added bonus is the very cool city you have built once the game is completed.

Entdecker

It never really had a chance, but this game remains a personal favorite of mine. I'll be curious to see what Rev. Jackson has to say about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home