Monday, October 31, 2005

Entering Radio Silence

If you've ever seen Apollo 13, you might remember that for a few minutes as they left space & entered Earth's atmosphere, the astronauts were out of contact with the NASA. Well, the same thing's about to happen here at The One Hundred.

Due to an out-of-town conference during which I won't have access to my computer, I'll go "radio silent" by early afternoon on Monday the 31st. In other words, no blog posts after lunch time on Monday... or at any time on Tuesday.

Then, Wednesday evening (the 2nd), when I return home, I'll begin publishing The One Hundred. Over the next 16-17 days, you'll get to count down with your hosts, Stephen & Mark, The One Hundred Top Games of All Time.

Don't change that channel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home