Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Mark's #32: Titan: The Arena

This is the game that launched my website, Game Central Station... I was so cheesed off about the ham-handed rules to such a wonderful little game that I posted my clarifications to the web for posterity.

And make no mistake - this is a very good little game. Titan: the Arena has nothing to do with AH's Titan except the title. Rather than being a monster slugathon, it's a betting game that rewards careful card counting & wise investing. (It also has enough luck of the draw that you should play 2-3 hands in a row and total scores.)

Thankfully, it's just been reprinted with some extra monster suits as Colossal Arena, though I'd continue to play with the original rules (there were some minor changes that I believe make the game less interesting.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home