Saturday, November 05, 2005

#73: Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde/Twilight

Most recently published as Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, this warped trick-taking game is like nothing else you've seen or played. A partnership game with a twist: the deck (and the teams) are divided into two identical groups (Jekyll & Hyde)... and you must play "your" cards. However, you may ask your partner or one of your opponents to play one of your cards in place of your own play! #73 is a mind-bender!

Nick Sauer: "Twilight, or Jekyll and Hyde, it doesn't really matter although I prefer the original theme as it appeals to my dark sense of humor. Definitely a gamer's card game as even experienced card game players have had their brains fried after I have taught it to them. Any game that makes me want to leap across the table and start beating my partner senseless has definitely got something going for it."

Richard Vickery: "Never before have so many teeth gnashed..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This to me is the biggest surprise of this list. We like the game around here, but I wouldn't have suspected it was the sort of game that would find a spot in gamers' top 15.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home