Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mark's #43: Midnight Party

The chant of "Hugo! Hugo!" can be heard on a regular basis at the Jackson home - whether it's playing Midnight Party with my 4 year old son, Braeden, or with a group of gamer guys, or with my college Bible study. Midnight Party is one of those rare birds, an actual "family game" that really is enjoyable for the entire family. This game of hide & seek at a ghost's birthday party is great fun for 2-8 players (in fact, it really shines with 6-8, which makes it a great small party game). Danke, Herr Kramer!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please... stop with the overt christian plugs... Just ooze about the game. Christ would want it that way.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Mark (aka pastor guy) said...

Mentioning that I have a Bible study in my home is an "overt Christian plug"? I didn't invite anyone to attend, I didn't give you the content of those studies (well, you do know we play Midnight Party on occasion)...

...btw, want to own up to who you are? Or is it easier to take potshots when you're "anonymous"?

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home