Sunday, November 06, 2005

#62: Smarty Party

The only problem with Smarty Party is that there's only one expansion box of game cards... because this party game is so addictive that you're likely to roar through the first box of cards in a jiffy. [Mark: We got 20 games out of the first box... 21 out of the expansion box... and are about to finish going through the first box again.] It's a trivia game that people who are weaker at trivia games can enjoy - and it works well with 3-8 players. And how many games actually contain a pair of plastic Smarty Pants?!

Mark Jackson: "Both my weekly gaming group and the Bible study group I lead are in love with this game."

2 Comments:

Blogger huzonfirst said...

Hmm, I seem to be in the vast minority on this one, as I don't care for it at all. Maybe it's because I actually have a pretty good knowledge of trivia!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me on the bandwagon with this one - although most of the plays have been with family rather tham gamers, it is always fun, and works for a wide range of ages as well. One memorable game had an 11-year old as the young end, and an 80-something as the high end, and I'm reasonably sure everyone enjoyed themselves!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home