Monday, November 21, 2005

The Ones That Got Away: John Palaygi

Keythedral
Clean, elegant, simple and fast.

Keywood
This is an awful high placement for such a small distribution game but it's well worth it. It's a hard, viscious game(at least the way our group plays it) that I really enjoy.

Hamster Rolle
My dexterity/party game entry all rolled into one! Always a blast to play and sure to attract anyone that's not seen it before.

Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective
A deduction gameyou can play solo (actually the only way to play this one in my book). Though if you've got a good memory replay value is nil.

Trivial Pursuit
I don't care what anyone else says. I like Trivial Pursuit (especially the early editions, before the "pop culture" questions took over). I never fail to learn something and am always surprised at what I do know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home