Thursday, November 03, 2005

#94: Carabande

Jean du Poel is the designer of this carrom-like game in which big, wooden pieces of track are used to create marvelously clunky race tracks. Race your wooden pucks on the tracks of Carabande using finger flicks. Puck-flicking fun is the name of the game with entry #94. (It was recently re-released as Pitch Car with some production issues.)

Sheila Davis: "A great little action game. The added element of racing makes this disk-flicker the best of its type."

Mark Jackson: "The only game I own that causes me back strain to cart around."

picture from uk-gamerz.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly don't think this should qualify. Sure, it's a lot of fun and all (I would never turn down a game!) but it hardly epitomizes tactical choice or strategic planning.
Then again, if Loopin' Louie shows up in the top 20, I may forgive you.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home